Terms and Condition
Welcome to The Great Amazon website terms and conditions. Please read through the all the categories outline in this section before placing your order. By using The Great Amazon website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions found on this website.
The Great Amazon reserves the right to refuse any order or any part of an order.
All our products are priced in Australian dollars (AUD) and it includes the Australian GST . Our prices can be subject to change without notice.
Once your order has been confirmed, we will not be able to make any changes. Terms and conditions may change over time without notice to you, so please always read the information provided on this website.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Social Media Terms and Condition
These terms and conditions govern our relationship with users and other who interact with The Great Amazon via social media (including Facebook and Twitter).
We love to be able to keep you up to date on the latest news and arrivals and we will do this through social media. We always welcome feedback (positive/constructive), however, we have a few simple guidelines in place for all users to keep in mind.
Facebook and Twitter updates can be at any time during the week, however, we will strive to keep update to 1-2 times a day at a maximum. It is important that we are respectful to everyone’s opinion and so in turn we would like you to be respectful of the content we do post up.
We will strive to keep all content safe and appropriate for all users, but we cannot guarantee it. We require all users to:
- Be respectful and considerate of other’s point of view when posting. Users should not post content or languages that are abusive, offensive, defamatory, sexist, threatening or inappropriate language (swearing). As our content will be for people of all ages.
- No harassment or intimidations are to be conducted against any other users.
- No personal content that you do not want to share with other people should be posted on our page.
- No spamming or advertising on our page unless permission has been granted
- Follow Facebook and Twitter rules and regulations for use of their sites.
If you have any questions please contact us.